Capuchin Retreat depends on prayer, volunteer work and financial donations to continue its ministry. Give now
Home Programs & Retreats Spiritual Direction
Feeling stuck? Grow in discipleship through spiritual direction.
Spiritual Direction is…
- Designed to assist a person in fostering greater intimacy with God.
- An opportunity in a confidential environment to talk freely about how God is showing up in one’s life events, feelings, and thoughts.
- A series of focused conversations with a trained guide to remove barriers and unlock doors to a richer spiritual life by asking pertinent questions and presenting helpful suggestions.
- Guidance in discerning the promptings of the Holy Spirit, especially in decision making.
- Honest conversations about your faith life with someone who listens and cares.
Spiritual direction is NOT
- Counseling or therapy
- Financial advice
- A friend relationship
Contact us for more information on spiritual direction at Capuchin Retreat.
Stay up to date with Capuchin Retreat