The 2nd Half of Life: The Wisdom Years
Thursday, August 3, 2017 (3-8 PM)
Set aside this summer evening and come to Capuchin Retreat and be nourished spiritually on the WISDOM YEARS: SECOND HALF OF LIFE. Whatever age you might be, if you experience yourself in the second half of your life, please come to this program. You will be enriched and inspired and renewed.
The topics covered in the discussions will be:
- Listening to our hearts
- Meditation and contemplation
- Cross and resurrection
- Letting go and letting God enter our lives
- Compassion and love
- Living a transformed life with a personal and deep experience of God in each moment of life
Suggested offering: $45
To register call 248.651.4826, or you may register online.
The presenters will be:
- Fred Cavaiani, Psychotherapist, Marriage and Family Therapist, Spiritual Director and Staff Member at Capuchin Retreat.
- Fr. Tom Zelinski OFM Cap., Director Capuchin Retreat.
- Fr. Jim Andres OFM Cap., retired priest and former Director of Capuchin Retreat.